End of the road for diesel?
From 1st April, you will no longer be allowed to use reduced-duty Red Diesel in a forklift unless it’s used for agriculture, horticulture, fish farming or forestry. You’ll also need to drain and flush any on-site diesel tanks.
In short, it’s the end of the road for red diesel… but not for flexible, reliable and game-changing performance.
Meet the remarkable new Mitsubishi EDiA electric counterbalance truck. It does everything a diesel can do – only better (and much, much cheaper).
Based on industry-standard tests, over a typical 5 year contract, switching from a 2.5 tonne diesel to the electric EDiA could save you £16,000.
Capacities from 1.4 – 5.5 Tonnes.
But that’s not all. Here’s what only the Mitsubishi EDiA delivers:
- Electric Diff-Lock for extra traction on hostile ground conditions, indoors or outside
- Intelligent Cornering automatically adjusts speed for smoother, safer turning
- Four-wheel steering for maximum grip and unrivalled manoeuvrability
- Ultra-compact with best-in-class turning circle – increasing your storage density
- Car comfort cabin with rubber-mount suspension for smooth, ultra-quiet ride and exceptional 360 degree visibility
Adaptive Lift Control/Passive Sway Control ensure smooth, jolt-free operations regardless of load weight or lift/lower speed
Importantly, maintenance-free lithium-ion batteries mean non-stop performance with no battery changes, no topping up and no maintenance, just rapid charging during breaks. It’s even easier than taking a diesel to the pump!
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/reform-of-red-diesel-entitlements/reform-of-red-diesel-and-other-rebated-fuels-entitlement